PLS 3rd Learning has delivered professional learning that Pays Off for over 40 years.
Our classes Pay Off for you by:
- Teaching new skills to use in your classroom tomorrow
- Fulfilling PD requirements with course content backed by research
- Increasing your earning potential fulfilling PD requirements or with your Master’s Degree
Delivered conveniently online or face-to-face, our spring classes are offered January through May. To find the right one for you, click here.
Minimize Bad Behavior with Rules that Pay Off
Good classroom management starts with the right set of rules.
The results will Pay Off with students who feel safer and are better
engaged in class activities.
To build classroom rules that Pay Off, try these 5 strategies:
- Involve your students. Creating classroom rules
together promotes ownership.
- Phrase rules in a positive manner to build a
- Define key words within the rules, and explain
the benefits of each one.
- Make sure you present rules to support all sensory styles.
- Provide opportunities for your students to practice them.
Take time at the beginning of the school year or start over in the New Year,
and build the right set of rules that Pay Off in your classroom.