- Any balance due must be paid on or before the first day of class.
- All registrations require a non-refundable $50 deposit for each enrollment. You may choose to pay the entire tuition amount or only the $50 deposit upon initial registration for the class.
- If payment is not received in full by the first day of class, participants will be dropped and the $50 deposit will be retained.
- Online payments can be made by logging into your online PLSClasses.com account and paying your balance, or by calling our registration office at 866.757.2527. Our business hours are 9:00 am – 6:00 pm EST, Monday – Friday.
- On-site class participants who withdraw prior to the first day of the class will forfeit the $50 registration deposit and the balance of your tuition will be refunded. On-site class participants who withdraw on or after the first day of class, the full amount of tuition will be forfeited. It will be up to the discretion of the PLS 3rd Learning Registration department if a credit can be applied to an upcoming course after the drop deadline.
- If you withdraw from a PLS 3rd Learning online class by the tenth (10th) day of the class, the $50 registration deposit will be retained and the balance of your tuition will be refunded. (Tenth day = by 5:00 PM EST of the second Friday.)
- Participants must call into the registration office 866.757.2527 to officially drop a course. If a participant wants to drop an online class after the Tenth day, the full amount of tuition will be forfeited. It will be up to the discretion of the PLS 3rd Learning Registration department if a credit can be applied to an upcoming course after the drop deadline.
- You may transfer this $50 registration deposit to a new course in the same semester.
- If a course is canceled by PLS 3rd Learning for any reason, you will receive a full refund.
- All payments will be retained by PLS 3rd Learning for any participants that do not attend or participate in their scheduled class.
- Any participant seeking Financial Aid through their accrediting institution must get in contact with the registration office 866.757.2527 prior to the start of class.
- Participants seeking Financial Aid are required to pay 20% of the tuition balance by the first day of class.
- Online participants who are seeking Financial Aid, must have their balances paid in full two weeks prior to the last day of class.
- On-site participants who are seeking Financial Aid, must have their balances paid in full two business days prior to the last day of class.
- Failure to submit payment 72 hours after the start of an Online Self-Paced course, will result in the participant being dropped. Participants can re-register anytime for an Online Self-Paced course.
- These college and university partners also require separate registration procedures and/or fees which must be submitted by the first day of class:
- Click on the hyperlink of the college from which you are earning credit to access their registration information and please follow their instructions for submitting the required information, forms, and/or payment.
- The PLSClasses.com Live Chat helpline is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST to assist you with any questions. You may also reach us by phone at 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527) to speak with a member of our Registration team.
- On-site classes that meet the minimum enrollment will be confirmed no later than two (2) weeks prior to the start date.
- Online classes that meet the minimum enrollment will be confirmed one (1) week prior to the start date.
Third party course material acquisition is the responsibility of the student. A complete list of required materials for each course can be found in the course syllabus on PLSClasses.com.
Updated as of 02/17/2016