- Any balance due must be paid on or before the first day of class.
- All registrations require a non-refundable $50 deposit for each enrollment. You may choose to pay the entire tuition amount or only the $50 deposit upon initial registration for the class.
- If payment is not received in full by the first day of class, participants will be dropped and the $50 deposit will be retained.
- Online payments can be made by logging into your online PLSClasses.com account and paying your balance, or by calling our registration office at 866.757.2527. Our business hours are 9:00 am – 6:00 pm EST, Monday – Friday.
- On-site class participants who withdraw prior to or on the first day of the class will forfeit the $50 registration deposit and the balance of your tuition will be refunded.
- If you withdraw from a PLS 3rd Learning online class by the tenth (10th) day of the class, the $50 registration deposit will be retained and the balance of your tuition will be refunded. (Tenth day = by 5:00 PM EST of the second Friday.)
- You may transfer this $50 registration deposit to a new course in the same semester.
- If a course is canceled by PLS 3rd Learning for any reason, you will receive a full refund.
- These college and university partners also require separate registration procedures and/or fees which must be submitted by the first day of class:
- Click on the hyperlink of the college from which you are earning credit to access their registration information and please follow their instructions for submitting the required information, forms, and/or payment.
- The PLSClasses.com Live Chat helpline is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST to assist you with any questions. You may also reach us by phone at 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527) to speak with a member of our Registration team.
- On-site classes that meet the minimum enrollment will be confirmed no later than two (2) weeks prior to the start date.
- Online classes that meet the minimum enrollment will be confirmed one (1) week prior to the start date.
Third party course material acquisition is the responsibility of the student. A complete list of required materials for each course can be found in the course syllabus on PLSClasses.com.
Updated as of 02/17/2016