Victoria Thanos, M.S.
Professional educator since 1990.
Where I Teach:
What I Teach:
- Behavioral, Academic, and Social Interventions for the Classroom™
- Differentiated Instruction for Today’s Classroom™
- Meaningful Activities to Generate Interesting Classrooms™
- Purposeful Learning Through Multiple Intelligences™
- Reading Across the Curriculum™
- Successful Teaching for Acceptance of Responsibility®
- Teaching Through Learning Channels™
B.S. in Elementary Education, Indiana University Northwest, 1989
M.S. in Education, Indiana Wesleyan University, 2007
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)