Victoria Thanos, M.S.
Professional educator since 1990.
Where I Teach:
What I Teach:
- Behavioral, Academic, and Social Interventions for the Classroom™
- Differentiated Instruction for Today’s Classroom®
- Meaningful Activities to Generate Interesting Classrooms™
- Purposeful Learning Through Multiple Intelligences™
- Reading Across the Curriculum™
- Successful Teaching for Acceptance of Responsibility®
- Teaching Through Learning Channels™
B.S. in Elementary Education, Indiana University Northwest, 1989
M.S. in Education, Indiana Wesleyan University, 2007
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)
Why I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes:
PLS 3rd Learning classes offer teachers fun-filled, meaningful activities and ideas to share with their students. I love the relaxed atmosphere of the PLS 3rd Learning classroom!
What are students saying about my classes?
"I needed to renew my licenses late in my educational career. I have taken a number of PLS courses with good instructors; Victoria was the most outstanding of them all.Victoria was always: well prepared, organized, excited to be teaching us, very professional, paramount of experience (not age), extremely knowledgeable of the material, practical and even entertaining." - John Maylath, West Lafayette, IN