Tom Monzo, Jr., M.Ed.
Professional educator since 1994.
Where I Teach:
What I Teach:
- Achieving Student Outcomes Through Cooperative Learning™
- Behavioral, Academic, and Social Interventions for the Classroom™
- Brain-Based Ways We Think and Learn™
- Building Communication and Teamwork in the Classroom™
- Classroom Management: Orchestrating a Community of Learners®
- Meaningful Activities to Generate Interesting Classrooms™
- Purposeful Learning Through Multiple Intelligences™
- Teaching Through Learning Channels™
A.S. in Liberal Arts, Community College of Allegheny County, 1985
B.S. in Elementary Education, California University of Pennsylvania, 1993
M.Ed., Indiana University of Pennsylvania, 1999
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)
Why I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes:
I've taken nine PLS 3rd Learning classes myself. I believe in their philosophy, and I use the skills from these classes on a daily basis in my third-grade classroom. Being a PLS 3rd Learning instructor is more than a job to me. It's a way of life!
What are students saying about my classes?
"Tom Monzo has been my instructor for a number of on-site classes. Tom's commitment to his students, energy and enthusiasm keeps the classes new and innovative. Sitting in a class on a Friday evening or a Saturday morning is not my idea of a "good time", but Tom has a way of grabbing my interest and putting a smile on my face. I highly recommend choosing Tom as your instructor." - Bill Lazaro, Turtle Creek, PA