Tom Monzo, Jr., M.Ed.
Professional educator since 1994.
Where I Teach:
What I Teach:
- Achieving Student Outcomes Through Cooperative Learning™
- Behavioral, Academic, and Social Interventions for the Classroom™
- Brain-Based Ways We Think and Learn™
- Building Communication and Teamwork in the Classroom™
- Classroom Management: Orchestrating a Community of Learners®
- Meaningful Activities to Generate Interesting Classrooms™
- Purposeful Learning Through Multiple Intelligences™
- Teaching Through Learning Channels™
A.S. in Liberal Arts, Community College of Allegheny County, 1985
B.S. in Elementary Education, California University of Pennsylvania, 1993
M.Ed., Indiana University of Pennsylvania, 1999
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)