Tammie Rabbitt, M.Ed.
Professional educator since 1995.
Where I Teach:
What I Teach:
- Behavioral, Academic, and Social Interventions for the Classroom™
- Classroom Management: Orchestrating a Community of Learners®
- Collaborative Inquiry for Students: Preparing Minds for the Future®
- Differentiated Instruction for Today’s Classroom®
- Meaningful Activities to Generate Interesting Classrooms™
- Reading Across the Curriculum™
B.S. in Education, Clarion University of Pennsylvania, 1994
M.Ed. in Early Childhood Special Education, George Washington University, 1999
Reading Specialist, Slippery Rock University, 2001
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)
Why I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes:
"No man that does not see visions will ever realize any high hope or undertake any high enterprise." — Woodrow Wilson