Tammi Giglio, M.S.
Professional educator since 2001.
Where I Teach:
What I Teach:
- Achieving Student Outcomes Through Cooperative Learning™
- Classroom Management: Orchestrating a Community of Learners®
- Collaborative Inquiry for Students: Preparing Minds for the Future®
- Designing Motivation for All Learners®
- Meaningful Activities to Generate Interesting Classrooms™
- Reading Across the Curriculum™
- Student Engagement and Standards-Based Learning™
- Successful Teaching for Acceptance of Responsibility®
- Teaching Through Learning Channels™
A.A. in Education, Northampton Community College, 1996
B.S. in Elementary Education/Special Education, East Stroudsburg University, 2001
M.S. in Educational Development and Strategies, Wilkes University, 2005
M.S. in Classroom Technology, Wilkes University, 2008
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)
Why I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes:
It’s my belief that if you love what you do, success will follow – and you will never feel as if you’re working. Facilitating PLS 3rd Learning classes affords me the opportunity to collaborate with other professionals in the educational field while challenging and replacing existing ideas with new ones. I am very passionate about the classes we offer, and the turnkey impact PLS 3rd Learning participants have in their school districts.
What are students saying about my classes?
"I am so thankful to have taken 3 PLS courses this summer with Tammi Giglio. her enthusiasm and passion for teaching was clearly evident during each course I had. The course material was extremely useful, and I already have ideas to implement this year in my classroom from the material. Her examples help me picture exactly what I would see/expect as I implement them. I strongly suggest someone taking her courses to ensure their classroom is full of MAGIC!" - Angelica DeLucia, Whitehall, PA