Stephanie Franklin, M.Ed.
Professional educator since 1994.
Where I Teach:
What I Teach:
- Behavioral, Academic, and Social Interventions for the Classroom™
- Brain-Based Ways We Think and Learn™
- Classroom Management: Orchestrating a Community of Learners®
- Collaborative Inquiry for Students: Preparing Minds for the Future®
- Differentiated Instruction for Today’s Classroom®
- Purposeful Learning Through Multiple Intelligences™
- Reading Across the Curriculum™
- Successful Teaching for Acceptance of Responsibility®
B.S. in Elementary Education, Science Ed., Indiana University – Purdue University , 1993
M.Ed., Indiana Wesleyan University, 1998
Principal Licensure Program, Indiana Wesleyan University, 2004
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)
Why I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes:
I sincerely believe that PLS 3rd Learning helps educators become better teachers, and promotes greater student achievement. I have witnessed firsthand how this material inspires educators – and how burned-out teachers are rejuvenated by these classes. As an administration, I am fortunate to be able to work with both students and teachers. As an instructor for PLS 3rd Learning, I still have the opportunity to TEACH although I am no longer in the classroom. I get the best of both worlds.