Solomon Abebe, Ph.D.
Professional educator since 1973.
Where I Teach:
What I Teach:
- Brain-Based Ways We Think and Learn™
- Collaborative Inquiry for Students: Preparing Minds for the Future™
- Differentiated Instruction for Today’s Classroom™
- Purposeful Learning Through Multiple Intelligences™
- Reading Across the Curriculum™
- Student Engagement and Standards-Based Learning™
- Successful Teaching for Acceptance of Responsibility®
A.A. in General Science, Houston College, 1978
B.A. in Natural Science, Education, Goshen College, 1980
M.A. in Biology, Eastern New Mexico University, 1982
Ed.S. In Administration, Eastern New Mexico University, 1983
Ph.D. in Educational Management and Development; Curriculum and Instruction, New Mexico State University, 1987
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)
Why I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes:
I enjoy learning new concepts. PLS 3rd Learning material is easy to integrate into my existing content and knowhow. It also provides stimulating and motivating conversations with experienced teachers. For me teaching is a journey, so I see myself as a journeyman. Every turn is exciting as it leads to another opportunity and opening for a new revelation not recognized or thought of before.
What are students saying about my classes?
"Dr. Solomon Abebe was an excellent professor for my PLS class on Differentiated Instruction. He did a great job of preparing us as teachers with educational strategies for us to use in the classroom for differentiating our instruction. By the end of his class I had a toolbox full of strategies to implement into my classroom for this upcoming school year." - Andrea, Lansing, IL