Scott Ellis, M.A.
Professional educator since 1986.
Where I Teach:
What I Teach:
- Behavioral, Academic, and Social Interventions for the Classroom™
- Collaborative Inquiry for Students: Preparing Minds for the Future™
- Differentiated Instruction for Today’s Classroom™
- Meaningful Activities to Generate Interesting Classrooms™
- Purposeful Learning Through Multiple Intelligences™
- Reading Across the Curriculum™
- Successful Teaching for Acceptance of Responsibility®
B.A. in Elementary Education, Ball State University, 1985
M.A. in Education, Indiana Wesleyan University, 1995
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)