Ronalyn (Roz) Bingaman, M.S.
Professional educator since 1987.
Where I Teach:
What I Teach:
- Achieving Student Outcomes Through Cooperative Learning™
- Brain-Based Ways We Think and Learn™
- Collaborative Inquiry for Students: Preparing Minds for the Future™
- Designing Motivation for All Learners®
- Meaningful Activities to Generate Interesting Classrooms™
- Purposeful Learning Through Multiple Intelligences™
- Successful Teaching for Acceptance of Responsibility®
- Teaching Through Learning Channels™
B.M. in Music Education, Susquehanna University, 1985
Elementary Education Instructional II certification, Wilson College, 1989
M.S. in Educational Development and Strategies, Wilkes University, 2000
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)