Ronalyn (Roz) Bingaman, M.S.
Professional educator since 1987.
Where I Teach:
What I Teach:
- Achieving Student Outcomes Through Cooperative Learning™
- Brain-Based Ways We Think and Learn™
- Collaborative Inquiry for Students: Preparing Minds for the Future®
- Designing Motivation for All Learners®
- Meaningful Activities to Generate Interesting Classrooms™
- Purposeful Learning Through Multiple Intelligences™
- Successful Teaching for Acceptance of Responsibility®
- Teaching Through Learning Channels™
B.M. in Music Education, Susquehanna University, 1985
Elementary Education Instructional II certification, Wilson College, 1989
M.S. in Educational Development and Strategies, Wilkes University, 2000
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)
Why I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes:
I love to help students think outside the box. I like to show them that it's not just about music or math or physical ed – it is about giving students life skills they will use for the rest of their lives. Teaching for PLS 3rd Learning is like baking bread for a family bakery: it’s the ‘hottest’ place to be for new and upcoming teaching strategies, it’s a ‘staple’ to any grade-level ‘diet’ we teach, and it’s all about family and caring for one another’s educational needs.
What are students saying about my classes?
"Mrs. Bingaman was an exceptionally informed instructor. She included engaging lessons, teacher-friendly activities, and in-depth techniques that teachers can utilize effectively in planning their own lessons encompassing all ages. She inspired and encouraged each of us to obtain a level of excellence and understanding of the techniques and skills so we can easily and confidently apply them to our individual classroom. I will take PLS classes in the future and will encourage other educators to do the same." - Tonya Fox, Chambersburg, PA