Paul Billeter, M.A.
Professional educator since 1993.
Where I Teach:
What I Teach:
- Behavioral, Academic, and Social Interventions for the Classroom™
- Brain-Based Ways We Think and Learn™
- Building Communication and Teamwork in the Classroom™
- Classroom Management: Orchestrating a Community of Learners®
- Differentiated Instruction for Today’s Classroom™
- Meaningful Activities to Generate Interesting Classrooms™
- Purposeful Learning Through Multiple Intelligences™
- Successful Teaching for Acceptance of Responsibility®
- Teaching Through Learning Channels™
B.S. in Education, Central Michigan University, 1991
M.A. in Professional Counseling, Central Michigan University, 2000
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)
Why I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes:
I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes because it gives me an opportunity to meet with other educators in my area and share the latest proven teacher techniques that help students succeed in the classroom.