Patricia Pearson, M.A.
Professional educator since 1973.
Where I Teach:
What I Teach:
- Behavioral, Academic, and Social Interventions for the Classroom™
- Brain-Based Ways We Think and Learn™
- Building Communication and Teamwork in the Classroom®
- Classroom Management: Orchestrating a Community of Learners®
- Collaborative Inquiry for Students: Preparing Minds for the Future®
- Designing Motivation for All Learners®
- Differentiated Instruction for Today’s Classroom®
- Meaningful Activities to Generate Interesting Classrooms™
- Purposeful Learning Through Multiple Intelligences™
- Student Engagement and Standards-Based Learning™
- Successful Teaching for Acceptance of Responsibility®
- Teaching Through Learning Channels™
B.S. in Business Education, University of Toledo, 1971
M.A. in Business Education, University of Toledo, 1983
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)
Why I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes:
One of my PLS 3rd Learning students came up to me after her first class and said, “You are not like other college professors – you are realistic and approachable.” Life skills have been the anchor of my educational philosophy, and I model this philosophy with my students. When I took my first PLS 3rd Learning class, it changed the way I taught, and was the shot in the arm that I needed to make my classroom come alive. I truly believe that every teacher should take these classes to learn how to address the needs of all learners.