Patricia Larson, M.Ed.
Professional educator since 1979.
What I Teach:
- Achieving Student Outcomes Through Cooperative Learning™
- Designing Motivation for All Learners®
- Purposeful Learning Through Multiple Intelligences™
- Successful Teaching for Acceptance of Responsibility®
- Teaching Through Learning Channels™
- Classroom Management: Orchestrating a Community of Learners® Online
- Secondary Content Methods™ Online
B.A. in English, The University of North Carolina at Greensboro, 1975
M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction, Gannon University, 1991
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)
Why I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes:
I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes because they are so real. What I teach can be immediately applied in any classroom, and the teacher who uses these strategies will see immediate results. By teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes, I am reaching not only the many teachers whom I have taught but all of their students as well. That is mind blowing when I think about it!