Pam O'Risky, M.S.
Professional educator since 1977.
What I Teach:
- Behavioral, Academic, and Social Interventions for the Classroom™
- Collaborative Inquiry for Students: Preparing Minds for the Future®
- Student Engagement and Standards-Based Learning™
- Successful Teaching for Acceptance of Responsibility®
- Building Online Collaborative Environments™ Online
- Classroom Management: Orchestrating a Community of Learners® Online
- Purposeful Learning Through Multiple Intelligences™ Online
- Successful Teaching for Acceptance of Responsibility® Online
- Teaching Through Learning Channels™ Online
B.S. in Elementary Education, University of Southern Indiana, 1976
M.S. in Elementary Education, Indiana State University, 1979
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)
Why I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes:
My first PLS 3rd Learning class opened my eyes to what teaching could be: interesting, stimulating, motivating, meaningful, and fun! Twenty classes later, I find that I am still motivated and still learning. I want teachers to feel the excitement that is generated from meaningful courses.
What are students saying about my classes?
"Pam O'Risky was a phenomenal instructor. She collaborated with us in online discussions; provided us with useful tools which she created or adapted along the way; and gave detailed feedback on nearly every assignment! We were treated professionally at all times and uplifted by the input which she provided on assignments." - Paula Shelley, Kokomo, IN