Pam O'Risky, M.S.
Professional educator since 1977.
What I Teach:
- Behavioral, Academic, and Social Interventions for the Classroom™
- Collaborative Inquiry for Students: Preparing Minds for the Future™
- Student Engagement and Standards-Based Learning™
- Successful Teaching for Acceptance of Responsibility®
- Building Online Collaborative Environments™ Online
- Classroom Management: Orchestrating a Community of Learners® Online
- Purposeful Learning Through Multiple Intelligences™ Online
- Successful Teaching for Acceptance of Responsibility® Online
- Teaching Through Learning Channels™ Online
B.S. in Elementary Education, University of Southern Indiana, 1976
M.S. in Elementary Education, Indiana State University, 1979
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)