Nancy Hanback, M.S.
Professional educator since 1991.
Where I Teach:
What I Teach:
- Behavioral, Academic, and Social Interventions for the Classroom™
- Building Communication and Teamwork in the Classroom®
- Collaborative Inquiry for Students: Preparing Minds for the Future®
- Designing Motivation for All Learners®
- Differentiated Instruction for Today’s Classroom®
- Meaningful Activities to Generate Interesting Classrooms™
- Reading Across the Curriculum™
- Successful Teaching for Acceptance of Responsibility®
- Teaching Through Learning Channels™
B.S. in Elementary Education, Miami University, 1983
M.S. in Education, Indiana/Purdue University, 1990
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)
Why I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes:
Where else can you spend a week amongst so many professionals, learning, sharing, and enjoying a class that is so practical and relevant? I love getting to know so many teachers from so many areas and providing them with these great PLS 3rd Learning classes! Everyone wins, including the students who will be in those teachers’ classrooms the following year.
What are students saying about my classes?
"The MAGIC class instructed by Nancy Hanback was truly an amazing experience. I have been out of the classroom for 13 years but needed to renew my license. Needless to say, I was very nervous about the prospect of taking a class since it has been so long since I've been in college, but Nancy did a great job of easing my tension. She is a fabulous instructor who was caring and understood my situation along with the situations of all in the class. I would recommend her to anyone." - Jenean Stuckey, Spencerville, IN