Mindy Lower, M.A.
Professional educator since 1984.
What I Teach:
- Blended and Synchronous Learning Design™ Online
- Building Online Collaborative Environments™ Online
- Classroom Management: Orchestrating a Community of Learners® Online
- Educating the Net-Generation™ Online
- Facilitating Online Learning Communities™ Online
- Successful Teaching for Acceptance of Responsibility® Online
- Teaching the English Language Learner™ Online
B.A. in Special Education, University of Illinois, 1975
M.A. in Teaching and Learning Through Technology, Ashford University, 2006
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)
Why I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes:
My favorite moment in teaching is when I see students become excited and passionate about their learning. To be a part of that process as both a classroom teacher and PLS 3rd Learning instructor is an honor. PLS 3rd Learning classes are relevant and practical, which make them enjoyable to teach. These classes provide opportunities for teachers throughout the world to network and share as we all move toward becoming more effective teachers.