Mike Zupanovic, M.S.
Professional educator since 1985.
Where I Teach:
What I Teach:
- Achieving Student Outcomes Through Cooperative Learning™
- Brain-Based Ways We Think and Learn™
- Meaningful Activities to Generate Interesting Classrooms™
- Purposeful Learning Through Multiple Intelligences™
- Reading Across the Curriculum™
- Successful Teaching for Acceptance of Responsibility®
- Teaching Through Learning Channels™
B.S. in Elementary/Special Education, Duquesne University, 1976
M.S. in Educational Development and Strategies, Wilkes University, 1990
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)