Mike Glover, M.A.T.
Professional educator since 2001.
What I Teach:
- Achieving Student Outcomes Through Cooperative Learning™
- Classroom Management: Orchestrating a Community of Learners®
- Meaningful Activities to Generate Interesting Classrooms™
- Purposeful Learning Through Multiple Intelligences™
- Strategies for the Inclusive Classroom™
- Student Engagement and Standards-Based Learning™
- Successful Teaching for Acceptance of Responsibility®
- Teaching Through Learning Channels™
B.S. in Agricultural Education, Southern Illinois University, 1999
M.A.T. , Rockford College, 2010
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)
Why I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes:
PLS 3rd Learning classes have impacted my teaching more than any other professional training that I have received. I am eager to pass on these strategies to other teachers because I know they can use in the classroom to immediately impact students.
What are students saying about my classes?
"The PLS 3rd Learning classes I have taken with Mike Glover have completely changed the way I teach. I use at least one strategy from them daily and the difference in my classroom is obvious. I can't believe I waited so long to take them!" - Kayci Large, Carmi, IL