Michael Hands, M.Ed.
Professional educator since 1995.
Where I Teach:
What I Teach:
- Achieving Student Outcomes Through Cooperative Learning™
- Building Communication and Teamwork in the Classroom™
- Designing Motivation for All Learners®
- Differentiated Instruction for Today’s Classroom™
- Meaningful Activities to Generate Interesting Classrooms™
- Purposeful Learning Through Multiple Intelligences™
- Student Engagement and Standards-Based Learning™
- Teaching Through Learning Channels™
B.S. in Elementary Education, Wayne State University, 1994
M.Ed. in Educational Leadership, Wayne State University, 1997
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)
Why I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes:
PLS 3rd Learning classes are what I call hands-on and stress-free classes. Most of the material and strategies presented in the classes can be utilized immediately in the classroom.
What are students saying about my classes?
"I have taken Michael Hands for three different classes over four years. He really loves teaching and sharing his wisdom with other educators. Great personality and very open to questions and new ideas. It is always something different in his class." - Vicki Lindholm, Royal Oak, MI