Michael Hands, M.Ed.
Professional educator since 1995.
Where I Teach:
What I Teach:
- Achieving Student Outcomes Through Cooperative Learning™
- Building Communication and Teamwork in the Classroom™
- Designing Motivation for All Learners®
- Differentiated Instruction for Today’s Classroom™
- Meaningful Activities to Generate Interesting Classrooms™
- Purposeful Learning Through Multiple Intelligences™
- Student Engagement and Standards-Based Learning™
- Teaching Through Learning Channels™
B.S. in Elementary Education, Wayne State University, 1994
M.Ed. in Educational Leadership, Wayne State University, 1997
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)