Max Laing, M.S.
Professional educator since 2000.
What I Teach:
- Brain-Based Ways We Think and Learn™
- Building Communication and Teamwork in the Classroom®
- Classroom Management: Orchestrating a Community of Learners®
- Designing Motivation for All Learners®
- Meaningful Activities to Generate Interesting Classrooms™
- Purposeful Learning Through Multiple Intelligences™
- Student Engagement and Standards-Based Learning™
- Classroom Management: Orchestrating a Community of Learners® Online
- Facilitating Online Learning Communities™ Online
- Purposeful Learning Through Multiple Intelligences™ Online
- Successful Teaching for Acceptance of Responsibility® Online
- Teaching Through Learning Channels™ Online
B.S.Ed. in Business Education, Shippensburg University, 1999
MBA in Business Administration, Frostburg State University, 2002
M.S. in Classroom Technology, Wilkes University, 2007
M.S. in Educational Development and Strategies, Wilkes University, 2007
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)
Why I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes:
In terms of teaching for PLS 3rd Learning, the bottom line is that these classes are so PRACTICAL! I love sharing the program and mission with fellow educators, and being able to learn and grow with a community of other educators. PLS 3rd Learning works hard to stay current with the latest research in education, and I enjoy learning from and sharing these benefits with other educators, so that we may all return to our classrooms better equipped with new knowledge in order to meet our most important goal – to best serve the needs of our students.