Mark Ludlow, M.S.
Professional educator since 1991.
Where I Teach:
What I Teach:
- Achieving Student Outcomes Through Cooperative Learning™
- Behavioral, Academic, and Social Interventions for the Classroom™
- Building Communication and Teamwork in the Classroom™
- Classroom Management: Orchestrating a Community of Learners®
- Collaborative Inquiry for Students: Preparing Minds for the Future™
- Designing Motivation for All Learners®
- Meaningful Activities to Generate Interesting Classrooms™
- Purposeful Learning Through Multiple Intelligences™
- Teaching Through Learning Channels™
B.S. in Social Studies Secondary Education, Kutztown University, 1989
M.S. in Educational Development and Strategies, Wilkes University, 2003
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)
Why I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes:
I love using PLS 3rd Learning strategies in my own high school classroom to teach lifelong skills and make learning fun – when students come back to visit they often tell me how they use the skills and information they learned in my class to help them be successful in college and in life. I love giving teachers additional skills and strategies that allow their creativity to flourish and make their teaching lives easier.