Lisa VanderSchaaf, M.A.
Professional educator since 1996.
Where I Teach:
What I Teach:
- Behavioral, Academic, and Social Interventions for the Classroom™
- Brain-Based Ways We Think and Learn™
- Classroom Management: Orchestrating a Community of Learners®
- Collaborative Inquiry for Students: Preparing Minds for the Future™
- Differentiated Instruction for Today’s Classroom™
- Meaningful Activities to Generate Interesting Classrooms™
- Purposeful Learning Through Multiple Intelligences™
- Reading Across the Curriculum™
- Teaching Through Learning Channels™
B.A. in Elementary Education, Rockford College, 1985
M.A. in Instructional Strategies, Rockford College, 2007
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)