Lauren Grego, M.S.
Professional educator since 1975.
Where I Teach:
What I Teach:
- Achieving Student Outcomes Through Cooperative Learning™
- Behavioral, Academic, and Social Interventions for the Classroom™
- Building Communication and Teamwork in the Classroom™
- Classroom Management: Orchestrating a Community of Learners®
- Collaborative Inquiry for Students: Preparing Minds for the Future™
- Meaningful Activities to Generate Interesting Classrooms™
- Purposeful Learning Through Multiple Intelligences™
- Reading Across the Curriculum™
- Successful Teaching for Acceptance of Responsibility®
B.A. in English, Wilkes College, 1974
M.S. in Reading Education, Marywood College, 1978
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)
Why I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes:
I know that each PLS 3rd Learning class offers positive, practical and productive ideas. After each class, teachers can go back to their classrooms and put to use what they have learned.