Kenneth Nuss, M.Ed.
Professional educator since 1998.
Where I Teach:
What I Teach:
- Achieving Student Outcomes Through Cooperative Learning™
- Building Communication and Teamwork in the Classroom™
- Differentiated Instruction for Today’s Classroom™
- Meaningful Activities to Generate Interesting Classrooms™
- Purposeful Learning Through Multiple Intelligences™
- Student Engagement and Standards-Based Learning™
- Teaching Through Learning Channels™
B.S. in Secondary Education, Michigan State University, 1993
M.Ed. in Education Leadership, Saginaw Valley State University, 2001
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)
Why I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes:
As a middle school and high school teacher, I was reminded of just how powerful the PLS 3rd Learning classes are by a student who approached me after school one day and said, “You know what, Mr. Nuss, I love coming to your class. It’s fun, it makes me laugh, and I am learning a lot." To me, that’s what education is all about: enjoying learning. PLS 3rd Learning classes are the most practical and beneficial courses I have ever taken. As a teacher, they changed my approach to students and education as a whole. I can honestly say that PLS 3rd Learning changed my life because they changed the way I not only teach, but the way I approach people in general. I build much more positive relationships with parents and students as a result of PLS 3rd Learning classes.