Kellie Snyder, M.S.
Professional educator since 1993.
Where I Teach:
What I Teach:
- Brain-Based Ways We Think and Learn™
- Building Communication and Teamwork in the Classroom™
- Meaningful Activities to Generate Interesting Classrooms™
- Purposeful Learning Through Multiple Intelligences™
- Successful Teaching for Acceptance of Responsibility®
- Teaching Through Learning Channels™
B.S. in Education, The Pennsylvania State University, 1993
M.S. in Educational Development and Strategies, Wilkes University, 2000
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)
Why I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes:
I love the face-to-face interaction with teachers as a PLS 3rd Learning instructor. Sharing strategies that have been proven to work (and stealing ideas, too!) is exciting and energizing for me as well. During a PLS 3rd Learning STAR course, there was a brand new teacher who had just received his first teaching assignment. This gentleman as nervous and excited, so as a class we collected a "tool kit" for him to survive his first year. Thirty-five of us collected everything from Tylenol, tissues and school supplies to toothpicks (learning to pick your battles) and packaged them up for his first day of school. He was able to go to his first assignment with not only STAR strategies and the realization that he was capable of meeting many challenges, but also the knowledge that there would be a similar support system of colleagues to meet during the upcoming school year.