Judy Lalli, M.S.
Professional educator since 1971.
What I Teach:
- Classroom Management: Orchestrating a Community of Learners® Online
- Cultural Competence: A Transformative Journey™ Online
- Facilitating Online Learning Communities™ Online
- Purposeful Learning Through Multiple Intelligences™ Online
- Successful Teaching for Acceptance of Responsibility® Online
B.S. in Education, University of Pennsylvania, 1970
M.S. in Education, University of Pennsylvania, 1971
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)
Why I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes:
PLS 3rd Learning classes have dramatically changed my own teaching style. Almost daily, I have an ""Aha!"" moment when I realize I have just used a skill that I learned in a class myself. I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes because I love sharing the philosophy and practical techniques of the courses with other teachers. I feel extremely lucky to have this wonderful job where I can interact with other teachers and share the excitement that comes with learning and teaching. I can't imagine doing anything else.
What are students saying about my classes?
"Judy Lalli was an incredible online instructor. She was focused on her students getting the most out of the content, and the conversation was huge. Judy was readily available and quick to respond. It was by far the most positive experience I have had with an online course to date." - Ally Bayly, PA