Judy Gehr, M.S.
Professional educator since 1981.
What I Teach:
- Behavioral, Academic, and Social Interventions for the Classroom™
- Classroom Management: Orchestrating a Community of Learners®
- Differentiated Instruction for Today’s Classroom®
- Purposeful Learning Through Multiple Intelligences™
- Successful Teaching for Acceptance of Responsibility®
- Teaching Through Learning Channels™
- Classroom Management: Orchestrating a Community of Learners® Online
- Differentiated Instruction for Today’s Classroom® Online
- Facilitating Online Learning Communities™ Online
- Purposeful Learning Through Multiple Intelligences™ Online
- Secondary Content Methods™ Online
- Successful Teaching for Acceptance of Responsibility® Online
- Teaching Through Learning Channels™ Online
B.S. in Elementary Education, Clarion State College (now Clarion University), 1972
M.S. in Curriculum and Instruction, Western Maryland College (now McDaniel College), 1999
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)
Why I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes:
I love working with teachers around the country and sharing my knowledge with them. Having teachers stay in touch with me is probably my favorite part of working with PLS 3rd Learning. Hearing from participants who share with me their success warms my heart. Knowing that they have taken the content from the classes they take and applied it successfully in their classroom is why I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes online!