Joan Seager, M.Ed.
Professional educator since 1990.
Where I Teach:
What I Teach:
- Behavioral, Academic, and Social Interventions for the Classroom™
- Brain-Based Ways We Think and Learn™
- Classroom Management: Orchestrating a Community of Learners®
- Collaborative Inquiry for Students: Preparing Minds for the Future®
- Designing Motivation for All Learners®
- Differentiated Instruction for Today’s Classroom®
- Meaningful Activities to Generate Interesting Classrooms™
- Purposeful Learning Through Multiple Intelligences™
- Reading Across the Curriculum™
- Student Engagement and Standards-Based Learning™
- Successful Teaching for Acceptance of Responsibility®
B.S., Indiana State University, 1988
M.Ed., Indiana Wesleyan University, 1997
Ph.D. (pending), Indiana State University
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)
Why I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes:
PLS 3rd Learning classes give immediate information that helps teachers rediscover the joy of teaching!