Jennifer Wescoe, M.Ed.
Professional educator since 2000.
Where I Teach:
What I Teach:
- Achieving Student Outcomes Through Cooperative Learning™
- Behavioral, Academic, and Social Interventions for the Classroom™
- Classroom Management: Orchestrating a Community of Learners®
- Collaborative Inquiry for Students: Preparing Minds for the Future®
- Differentiated Instruction for Today’s Classroom®
- Meaningful Activities to Generate Interesting Classrooms™
- Purposeful Learning Through Multiple Intelligences™
- Reading Across the Curriculum™
- Successful Teaching for Acceptance of Responsibility®
- Teaching Through Learning Channels™
B.A. in English, Lehigh University, 1998
M.Ed., Lehigh University, 2000
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)
Why I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes:
I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes because of the connections you make with fellow educators who share a common interest: helping to shape today’s youth into a motivated, intelligent, compassionate, and capable group of individuals who are ready to meet the demands and challenges of our ever-changing world.