Jeff Keller, M.A.
Professional educator since 1989.
Where I Teach:
What I Teach:
- Achieving Student Outcomes Through Cooperative Learning™
- Brain-Based Ways We Think and Learn™
- Building Communication and Teamwork in the Classroom®
- Classroom Management: Orchestrating a Community of Learners®
- Collaborative Inquiry for Students: Preparing Minds for the Future®
- Designing Motivation for All Learners®
- Meaningful Activities to Generate Interesting Classrooms™
- Purposeful Learning Through Multiple Intelligences™
- Successful Teaching for Acceptance of Responsibility®
- Teaching Through Learning Channels™
B.S. in Math Education, Illinois State University, 1998
M.A. in Math Education, DePaul University, 1994
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)
Why I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes:
I love PLS 3rd Learning because it is so useful to teachers IMMEDIATELY! I enjoy hearing how other teachers use the ideas, and I'm gratified to know I helped make a difference in their classrooms.
What are students saying about my classes?
"I am a teacher at Lincoln-Way Central High School, and I have taken 5 PLS classes. The PLS 3rd learning class curriculum is perfect for today’s educator. They were taught by the most amazing instructors: Mrs. Lisa VanderSchaaf and Mr. Jeff Keller. They both had a passion for the material and an understanding of how to engage their class. They came to class prepared and enthusiastic about the curriculum, and I have actually adjusted my schedule to try and enroll in all the classes they teach. They make it easy to connect with them and make the techniques we have learned tested and valid. Mr. Jeff Keller is a past teacher of the year in the Lincoln-Way district, and it's easy to understand why. He has an energy that makes the classes enjoyable and a quick wit that keeps you engaged. I’m thankful to be a part of the PLS classes and look forward to the next series." - Dustin Waddell, New Lenox IL