Grant Hegenauer, M.A.
Professional educator since 1996.
Where I Teach:
What I Teach:
- Achieving Student Outcomes Through Cooperative Learning™
- Behavioral, Academic, and Social Interventions for the Classroom™
- Building Communication and Teamwork in the Classroom®
- Classroom Management: Orchestrating a Community of Learners®
- Designing Motivation for All Learners®
- Differentiated Instruction for Today’s Classroom®
- Meaningful Activities to Generate Interesting Classrooms™
- Purposeful Learning Through Multiple Intelligences™
- Student Engagement and Standards-Based Learning™
- Successful Teaching for Acceptance of Responsibility®
B.A. in Public Administration, Miami University, 1992
B.S. in Aeronautics, Miami University, 1992
M.A. in Curriculum and Teaching, Michigan State University, 1997
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)
Why I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes:
PLS 3rd Learning classes are structured for the participant to immediately apply what is learned to his/her educational environment. It empowers and excites us all to become well-rounded professionals. You leave each class feeling like you can overcome any obstacle in front of you!