Don Garrett, M.A.
Professional educator since 1972.
Where I Teach:
What I Teach:
- Achieving Student Outcomes Through Cooperative Learning™
- Behavioral, Academic, and Social Interventions for the Classroom™
- Brain-Based Ways We Think and Learn™
- Building Communication and Teamwork in the Classroom™
- Classroom Management: Orchestrating a Community of Learners®
- Collaborative Inquiry for Students: Preparing Minds for the Future™
- Designing Motivation for All Learners®
- Differentiated Instruction for Today’s Classroom™
- Meaningful Activities to Generate Interesting Classrooms™
- Purposeful Learning Through Multiple Intelligences™
- Reading Across the Curriculum™
- Successful Teaching for Acceptance of Responsibility®
- Teaching Through Learning Channels™
B.S. in Chemistry and Education, Murray State University, 1969
M.A. in Teaching , Murray State University, 1971
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)
Why I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes:
It is my goal to share ideas with teachers that make their teaching day more effective and stress-free, encouraging and supporting their efforts in changing the lives of children. In over 26 years with PLS 3rd Learning, I have trained over 6,000 teachers in classes and over 5,000 in in-service programs. It has been an honor to serve teachers in nine different states through the years, and help them help students succeed.
What are students saying about my classes?
"Another great class!! Don Garrett always makes each student feel welcome and successful in his classes. He is a great instructor who makes learning fun." - Charlotte E., New Hope Elementary