Diana Olds, M.A.
Professional educator since 1998.
Where I Teach:
What I Teach:
- Achieving Student Outcomes Through Cooperative Learning™
- Behavioral, Academic, and Social Interventions for the Classroom™
- Brain-Based Ways We Think and Learn™
- Building Communication and Teamwork in the Classroom™
- Designing Motivation for All Learners®
- Differentiated Instruction for Today’s Classroom™
- Meaningful Activities to Generate Interesting Classrooms™
- Student Engagement and Standards-Based Learning™
- Successful Teaching for Acceptance of Responsibility®
- Teaching Through Learning Channels™
A.D. in Liberal Arts, Schoolcraft College, 1992
B.S. in Elementary Education, Eastern Michigan University, 1997
M.A. in Early Childhood Education, Eastern Michigan University, 2003
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)
Why I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes:
I truly believe in what PLS 3rd Learning stands for – reaching students and showing them a better way to learn. These well-researched classes have opened my eyes to a better way of looking at education and children. They are useful, fun, collaborative and very informative. The interaction with other teachers is refreshing.