Deborah Endress, M.A.
Professional educator since 1985.
Where I Teach:
What I Teach:
- Achieving Student Outcomes Through Cooperative Learning™
- Behavioral, Academic, and Social Interventions for the Classroom™
- Brain-Based Ways We Think and Learn™
- Building Communication and Teamwork in the Classroom®
- Classroom Management: Orchestrating a Community of Learners®
- Designing Motivation for All Learners®
- Differentiated Instruction for Today’s Classroom®
- Meaningful Activities to Generate Interesting Classrooms™
- Purposeful Learning Through Multiple Intelligences™
- Reading Across the Curriculum™
- Student Engagement and Standards-Based Learning™
- Successful Teaching for Acceptance of Responsibility®
- Teaching Through Learning Channels™
B.S. in Education, Rockford College, 1984
M.A. in Reading Instruction, Rockford College, 1994
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)
Why I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes:
I love when participants learn a strategy, try it in their classrooms, and then come back to class energized, excited and wanting more because they know firsthand how well PLS 3rd Learning works!