Brenda Watkins, M.S.
Professional educator since 2000.
Where I Teach:
What I Teach:
- Behavioral, Academic, and Social Interventions for the Classroom™
- Collaborative Inquiry for Students: Preparing Minds for the Future™
- Designing Motivation for All Learners®
- Meaningful Activities to Generate Interesting Classrooms™
- Reading Across the Curriculum™
- Student Engagement and Standards-Based Learning™
- Teaching Through Learning Channels™
B.S. in Education, Clarion University, 1998
M.S.Ed in Educational Developmental and Strategies, Wilkes University, 2002
Regular Education Teaching certification K-6, Lycoming College, 2012
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)
Why I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes:
What I enjoy most about teaching is being able to positively impact student achievement. Any time a student succeeds at something, I feel that sense of success myself. Students love the practical use of the PLS 3rd Learning activities just as much as we adults do. Many students come back to visit, and the memories they have of my teaching always seem to go back to the roots of a PLS 3rd Learning class!
What are students saying about my classes?
"These courses gave me valuable ideas, lessons, activities and “tools for my tool belt” that I use on a daily basis. Brenda Watkins taught each course in a timely, well-paced manner. Her enthusiasm was displayed each and every class; she didn’t merely teach the content – she believes in what she teaches and that is meaningful. I highly recommend these courses." - Suellen Wagner, Renovo, PA