Brenda Watkins, M.S.
Professional educator since 2000.
Where I Teach:
What I Teach:
- Behavioral, Academic, and Social Interventions for the Classroom™
- Collaborative Inquiry for Students: Preparing Minds for the Future™
- Designing Motivation for All Learners®
- Meaningful Activities to Generate Interesting Classrooms™
- Reading Across the Curriculum™
- Student Engagement and Standards-Based Learning™
- Teaching Through Learning Channels™
B.S. in Education, Clarion University, 1998
M.S.Ed in Educational Developmental and Strategies, Wilkes University, 2002
Regular Education Teaching certification K-6, Lycoming College, 2012
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)