Beth Coffey, M.A.
Professional educator since 1988.
Where I Teach:
What I Teach:
- Behavioral, Academic, and Social Interventions for the Classroom™
- Classroom Management: Orchestrating a Community of Learners®
- Collaborative Inquiry for Students: Preparing Minds for the Future®
- Reading Across the Curriculum™
- Student Engagement and Standards-Based Learning™
- Successful Teaching for Acceptance of Responsibility®
B.A. in Elementary Education, Kindergarten endorsement, University of Evansville, 1987
M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction, Indiana Wesleyan University, 1994
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)
Why I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes:
I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes because it is wonderful to see and hear teachers talking about their profession with each other. Our class format enables educators to share and learn from each other. The classes also offer many strategies that can be implemented immediately in the classroom. I learn from all of the teachers that come to my classes, as well.
What are students saying about my classes?
"Beth demonstrates a real desire to implement everything at the highest level possible. Her desire to improve learning for every child, as well as education for society as a whole, is clearly evident in her approach, delivery, and enthusiasm. I will definitely be taking courses with Beth again as I continue to pursue classes that help expand my views and skills and not simply 'fulfill credit hours.' I highly recommend her if you want to glean realistic ideas and skills taught in a non-threatening, positive, and enjoyable environment!" - Gregg Cook, Greenwood, IN