Becky Grube, M.Ed.
Professional educator since 1978.
What I Teach:
- Achieving Student Outcomes Through Cooperative Learning™
- Behavioral, Academic, and Social Interventions for the Classroom™
- Brain-Based Ways We Think and Learn™
- Classroom Management: Orchestrating a Community of Learners®
- Designing Motivation for All Learners®
- Differentiated Instruction for Today’s Classroom®
- Meaningful Activities to Generate Interesting Classrooms™
- Purposeful Learning Through Multiple Intelligences™
- Successful Teaching for Acceptance of Responsibility®
- Teaching Through Learning Channels™
- Blended and Synchronous Learning Design™ Online
- Classroom Management: Orchestrating a Community of Learners® Online
- Cultural Competence: A Transformative Journey™ Online
- Differentiated Instruction for Today’s Classroom® Online
- Educating the Net-Generation™ Online
- Facilitating Online Learning Communities™ Online
- Instructional Design for Online Educators™ Online
- Purposeful Learning Through Multiple Intelligences™ Online
- Successful Teaching for Acceptance of Responsibility® Online
- Teaching Through Learning Channels™ Online
B.A. in Psychology, Franklin & Marshall College, 1976
M.Ed. in Special Education, Millersville University, 1979
MS.Ed. in Online Teaching, Wilkes University, 2014
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)
Why I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes:
PLS 3rd Learning classes are very interactive, and each builds a rapport among instructors and participants that allows everyone to be a more effective learner. It is exciting to see behavioral evidence of how the dendrite connections are changing in the brain during the courses and of how everyone learns. By demonstrating the concepts of Relevance, Relationships, and Rigor, these classes provide skills that can be transferred the next day to the classrooms of every participant.
What are students saying about my classes?
"I was new to the idea and process of online education. The first online course I took was Multiple Intelligences with Mrs. Becky Grube as the instructor. I was afraid I would not understand or keep up in the course, but she gave me the courage and confidence to excel in the course. From day one, Becky introduced herself and offered her expertise as a knowledgeable instructor. What inspired me the most was her ability to give constructive criticism of my classwork. She gave very detailed instructions for navigating through the course and offered her assistance at any hour. I would highly recommend Mrs. Grube as an individual of integrity and knowledge in her craft as an instructor." - Annette Brown-Gilliam, Merrillville, IN