Angelo Rivera, M.S.
Professional educator since 1977.
What I Teach:
- Achieving Student Outcomes Through Cooperative Learning™
- Behavioral, Academic, and Social Interventions for the Classroom™
- Brain-Based Ways We Think and Learn™
- Building Communication and Teamwork in the Classroom®
- Classroom Management: Orchestrating a Community of Learners®
- Collaborative Inquiry for Students: Preparing Minds for the Future®
- Designing Motivation for All Learners®
- Differentiated Instruction for Today’s Classroom®
- Meaningful Activities to Generate Interesting Classrooms™
- Purposeful Learning Through Multiple Intelligences™
- Student Engagement and Standards-Based Learning™
- Successful Teaching for Acceptance of Responsibility®
- Teaching Through Learning Channels™
B.S. in Biology and Education, Northeastern Illinois University, 1972
M.S. in Science Education, Northern Illinois University, 1981
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)
Why I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes:
My favorite moments in teaching happen when students are totally involved in an activity, enjoying themselves, working cooperatively with their peers, and learning something without even realizing it. That's why I enjoy sharing the practical and useful strategies and techniques PLS 3rd Learning classes have to offer. It allows for a totally student-centered approach that not only motivates students but also teachers. The “Aha” moments teachers get from their experiences are priceless!