Alice Houck, M.S.Ed.
Professional educator since 1982.
What I Teach:
- Classroom Management: Orchestrating a Community of Learners® Online
- Cultural Competence: A Transformative Journey™ Online
- Differentiated Instruction for Today’s Classroom® Online
- Facilitating Online Learning Communities™ Online
- Reading Across the Curriculum™ Online
- Secondary Content Methods™ Online
B.S. in Education, Western Illinois University, 1971
M.S.Ed. in Literacy Education, Northern Illinois University, 1987
P: 866.PLS.CLAS (866.757.2527)
Why I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes:
A highlight of several of my PLS 3rd Learning classes has been the enrollment of participants from all over the world, including the Dominican Republic, Cairo, Egypt, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates.
PLS 3rd Learning does a superb job of developing professional development curricula that relate to the needs of today's classroom educators, including Common Core standards, increasing rigor in the classroom, special education, and more.