The Big Game is only a few days away, so we’re counting down the days to endless guacamole, chicken wings and blue cheese (ranch dressing need not apply), beer, pop, and—oh yeah—fantastic football and ads.
Really though, if you’re in it for the food, you’re in good company. This Sunday, Americans will:
- Consume 1.3 billion chicken wings.
- Smash 11.2 million pounds of potato chips.
- Buy 139.4 million pounds of avocados.
- Pop 3.8 million pounds of popcorn.
- Eat 3 million pounds of nuts.
- Drink 325.5 million gallons of beer.
To help you celebrate this year’s Big Game in style, regardless of which team you’re rooting for, we searched the web to find a different spin on some crowd-pleasing game-day classics. We hope you enjoy!