With Andrew’s new self-paced online format, you can start anytime that is convenient for you. Plus, you get a dedicated course facilitator so you won’t be left on your own. Courses are completed within 45 calendar days. Each of the courses offered through Andrews University is 3 credits.
If you are looking to earn graduate or professional development credit or if you’re simply wanting to learn something new to implement in your classrooms, be sure to check out our course options below.
- Building a Professional Network™
- Classroom Communication™
- Content and Assessment™
- Creating an Effective Classroom Culture™
- Instructional Strategies to Increase Student Achievement™
- Purposeful and Engaging Classroom Discussions™
- Responsive Teaching and Equitable Practices™
More Online Self-Paced Courses Available through Other College Partners:
PLS also offers several other online self-paced courses through some of our other college partners including, Drake University, Mercyhurst University, and Wilkes University.