Now Hiring On-site Instructors!
PLS Classes is looking for talented, educated, experienced, and passionate people to join our team.
PLS Instructor Opportunities
Consider joining our team of instructors who are certified to teach one or more of our PLS graduate classes. Recognized as one of the driving forces behind the success of our classes, approximately 90 percent of our instructors are full-time classroom teachers. All instructors are approved as adjunct faculty of our accredited partner colleges and universities.
Requirements for On-site Course Instructors:
- Master’s degree is required for consideration. Doctoral degree preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ professional teaching experience.
- Successful completion of at least one on-site PLS Classes graduate course (preferred but not required).
- Recognized by peers and administrators as an exceptional teacher.
- A willingness to instruct two (2) to five (5) courses per year.
- Computer literate, with year-round access to email.
How to Apply
To be considered for an instructor position, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
About PLS 3rd Learning / PLS Classes
PLS 3rd Learning is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief. Employment decisions are made without consideration of these or any other factors that employers are prohibited by law from considering. Any discriminatory action can be a cause for disciplinary action.
PLS 3rd Learning also prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities and will reasonably accommodate applicants with a disability, upon request, and will also ensure reasonable accommodation for employees with a disability.