Now Hiring On-site Instructors!
PLS Classes is looking for talented, educated, experienced, and passionate people to join our team. Consider joining our team of on-site instructors who are certified to teach one or more of our PLS graduate classes. Recognized as one of the driving forces behind the success of our classes, approximately 90 percent of our instructors are full-time classroom teachers. All instructors are approved as adjunct faculty of our accredited partner colleges and universities.
- Teach face-to-face master’s classes to K-12 educators.
- Complete training in course content, prior to teaching the course.
- Deliver pre-designed course content.
- Be able to schedule a minimum of two-classes per year at the location of your choosing. Scheduling is flexible and at the instructor’s discretion—each class is 2 weekends in the fall/spring, 1 week in the summer, or 1 night per week for 10 weeks. There is no maximum on the amount of classes you may teach.
Qualifications for On-site Course Instructors:
- Education Level: Master’s degree in education or doctoral degree is required.
- Certifications: Teaching certificate is required.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ classroom teaching experience (K-12 or higher education).
- Strong instructional pedagogy knowledge.
- Successful completion of at least one on-site PLS Classes graduate course (preferred but not required).
- Recognized by peers and administrators as an exceptional teacher.
- Computer literate, with year-round access to email.
Instructors can earn approximately $1200 – $3000+ per course.
How to Apply
To be considered for an instructor position, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
About PLS 3rd Learning / PLS Classes
PLS 3rd Learning is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief. Employment decisions are made without consideration of these or any other factors that employers are prohibited by law from considering. Any discriminatory action can be a cause for disciplinary action.
PLS 3rd Learning also prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities and will reasonably accommodate applicants with a disability, upon request, and will also ensure reasonable accommodation for employees with a disability.