PLS 3rd Learning is always looking for talented, educated, experienced, and passionate people to join our team.
Consider joining our cadre of instructors who are certified to teach one or more of our PLS 3rd Learning graduate classes. Recognized as one of the driving forces behind the success of our classes, approximately 90 percent of our instructors are full-time classroom teachers. All instructors are approved as adjunct faculty of our accredited partner colleges and universities.
Requirements for Online and On-site Instructors:
- Master’s degree is required for consideration. Doctoral degree preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ professional teaching experience.
- Successful completion of at least one on-site PLS 3rd Learning graduate course (preferred).
- Recognized by peers and administrators as an exceptional teacher.
- A willingness to instruct two (2) to five (5) courses per year.
- Computer literate, with year-round access to email.
Contact us for more information about online and on-site teaching.
PLS 3rd Learning is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief. Employment decisions are made without consideration of these or any other factors that employers are prohibited by law from considering. Any discriminatory action can be a cause for disciplinary action.
PLS 3rd Learning also prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities and will reasonably accommodate applicants with a disability, upon request, and will also ensure reasonable accommodation for employees with a disability.