We Are Hiring On-site Instructors!
PLS Classes is looking for talented, educated, experienced, and passionate people to join our team. Consider joining our team of on-site instructors who are certified to teach one or more of our PLS graduate classes. Recognized as one of the driving forces behind the success of our classes, approximately 90 percent of our instructors are full-time classroom teachers. All instructors are approved as adjunct faculty of our accredited partner colleges and universities.
We are always looking for on-site instructors to teach for Wilkes University and Mercyhurst University. At this time we are actively hiring for instructors in and around Eastern Pennsylvania including Northern Philadelphia, King of Prussia, Plymouth Meeting and Exton.
- Teach face-to-face Master’s classes to K-12 educators.
- Complete training in course content, prior to teaching the course.
- Be able to schedule a minimum of two classes per year at the location of your choosing. Scheduling is relatively flexible and at the instructor’s discretion.
- Deliver pre-designed course content.
- Assist in the promotion and marketing of your classes to your network of educators.
- Be able to bring in a cohort of teachers from your school or network.
Requirements for On-site Course Instructors:
- Education Level: Master’s or doctoral degree in education.
- Certifications: Teaching certificate is required.
- Minimum of five (5) year’s classroom teaching experience (K-12 or higher education).
- Strong instructional pedagogy knowledge.
- Successful completion of at least one on-site PLS Classes graduate course (preferred but not required).
- Recognized by peers and administrators as an exceptional teacher.
- Computer literate, with year-round access to email.
Instructors can earn approximately $1200 – $3000+ per course.
How to Apply
To be considered for an instructor position, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About PLS 3rd Learning / PLS Classes
PLS 3rd Learning is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief. Employment decisions are made without consideration of these or any other factors that employers are prohibited by law from considering. Any discriminatory action can be a cause for disciplinary action.
PLS 3rd Learning also prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities and will reasonably accommodate applicants with a disability, upon request, and will also ensure reasonable accommodation for employees with a disability.