Tammi Giglio, M.S.
Professional educator since 2001.
Where I teach:
What I teach:
- Achieving Student Outcomes Through Cooperative Learning
- Classroom Management: Orchestrating a Community of Learners®
- Collaborative Inquiry for Students: Preparing Minds for the Future®
- Reading Across the Curriculum™
- SAS for Pennsylvania Educators™
- Student Engagement and Standards-Based Learning™
- Successful Teaching for Acceptance of Responsibility®
- Teaching Through Learning Channels®
A.A. in Education, Northampton Community College, 1996
B.S. in Elementary Education/Special Education, East Stroudsburg University, 2001
M.S. in Educational Development and Strategies, Wilkes University, 2005
Why I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes:
It’s my belief that if you love what you do, success will follow – and you will never feel as if you’re working. Facilitating PLS 3rd Learning classes affords me the opportunity to collaborate with other professionals in the educational field while challenging and replacing existing ideas with new ones. I am very passionate about the classes we offer, and the turnkey impact PLS 3rd Learning participants have in their school districts.
I treasure any chance I get to visit my daughters in Florida and in Delaware.