Renee Kotzian, M.A.
Professional educator since 1982.
Where I teach:
What I teach:
- Achieving Student Outcomes Through Cooperative Learning
- Behavioral, Academic, and Social Interventions for the Classroom™
- Brain-Based Ways We Think and Learn®
- Building Communication and Teamwork in the Classroom®
- Building Your Technology Education and Skills®
- Classroom Management: Orchestrating a Community of Learners®
- Collaborative Inquiry for Students: Preparing Minds for the Future®
- Designing Motivation for All Learners®
- Differentiated Instruction for Today’s Classroom®
- Meaningful Activities to Generate Interesting Classrooms®
- Purposeful Learning Through Multiple Intelligences®
- Student Engagement and Standards-Based Learning™
- Successful Teaching for Acceptance of Responsibility®
- Teaching Through Learning Channels®
B.A. in Music Education, University of Michigan, 1980
Elementary Endorsement, Oakland University, 1990
M.A. in Art of Teaching, Marygrove College, 1999
Why I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes:
I love the fact that PLS 3rd Learning takes the theory of teaching and puts it into practice. My participants can come to class for the weekend and have something new to implement into their class on Monday without re-inventing the wheel. I also really like that PLS 3rd Learning classes are presented using best practices. The participants get to experience the skills and activities first-hand.