Kyle Sawyer, M.S.
Professional educator since 1978.
Where I teach:
What I teach:
- Achieving Student Outcomes Through Cooperative Learning
- Behavioral, Academic, and Social Interventions for the Classroom™
- Brain-Based Ways We Think and Learn®
- Building Communication and Teamwork in the Classroom®
- Classroom Management: Orchestrating a Community of Learners®
- Collaborative Inquiry for Students: Preparing Minds for the Future®
- Designing Motivation for All Learners®
- Differentiated Instruction for Today’s Classroom®
- Meaningful Activities to Generate Interesting Classrooms®
- Purposeful Learning Through Multiple Intelligences®
- Reading Across the Curriculum™
- Student Engagement and Standards-Based Learning™
- Successful Teaching for Acceptance of Responsibility®
- Teaching Through Learning Channels®
B.S. in Education, Northern Arizona University, 1977
M.S. in Education, Northern Arizona University, 1979
Why I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes:
I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes because of the people, the material, and the stress-free curriculum of classes.
When I’m not teaching, I love to spend time with my children. I enjoy fishing, golf/hacking (one in the same) and comedy.