Don Garrett, M.A.
Professional educator since 1972.
What I teach:
- Achieving Student Outcomes Through Cooperative Learning
- Behavioral, Academic, and Social Interventions for the Classroom™
- Brain-Based Ways We Think and Learn®
- Building Communication and Teamwork in the Classroom®
- Building Your Technology Education and Skills®
- Classroom Management: Orchestrating a Community of Learners®
- Collaborative Inquiry for Students: Preparing Minds for the Future®
- Designing Motivation for All Learners®
- Differentiated Instruction for Today’s Classroom®
- Meaningful Activities to Generate Interesting Classrooms®
- Purposeful Learning Through Multiple Intelligences®
- Reading Across the Curriculum™
- Successful Teaching for Acceptance of Responsibility®
- Teaching Through Learning Channels®
B.S. in Chemistry and Education, Murray State University, 1969
M.A. in Teaching , Murray State University, 1971
Why I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes:
It is my goal to share ideas with teachers that make their teaching day more effective and stress-free, encouraging and supporting their efforts in changing the lives of children. In over 26 years with PLS 3rd Learning, I have trained over 6,000 teachers in classes and over 5,000 in in-service programs. It has been an honor to serve teachers in nine different states through the years, and help them help students succeed.