David Raterink, M.A.
Professional educator since 1974.
Where I teach:
What I teach:
- Behavioral, Academic, and Social Interventions for the Classroom™
- Brain-Based Ways We Think and Learn®
- Building Communication and Teamwork in the Classroom®
- Building Your Technology Education and Skills®
- Classroom Management: Orchestrating a Community of Learners®
- Designing Motivation for All Learners®
- Differentiated Instruction for Today’s Classroom®
- Meaningful Activities to Generate Interesting Classrooms®
- Student Engagement and Standards-Based Learning™
- Successful Teaching for Acceptance of Responsibility®
B.A. in Mathematics, Hope College, 1971
M.A. in Teaching of Secondary Mathematics, Western Michigan University, 1979
Why I love teaching PLS 3rd Learning classes:
Most teachers I know are doing the best job they know how, under legislative pressure to do better. Teachers are looking for ways to improve. PLS 3rd Learning classes provide strategies and tools to make improvement a reality – and I am proud to be a part of that.